How To Look The Best At Everything with Benefit

11:43


I've always thought the Benefit kits were a really cool idea, in that you get a gorgeous little kit with five or six mini versions of famous Benefit products - they seem fab from a blogging prospective, because instead of forking out €35+ for each full size product, just to try them, you can get a kit of five or six minis for €30-ish, and if you don't like 'em, you won't have wasted heaps of money!


Anyway, my parents bought me the gorgeous How To Look The Best At Everything Flawless Complexion Makeup Kit* in Light for my birthday, and so far I'm in love with it. Look at that packaging! Benefit really put so much thought and creativity into their packaging, and it really pays off. It makes buying an expensive product that much better, don't you think?
Just a head's up: this is more of a preview post than an actual full review, because I haven't tried any of these products yet (with the exception of the POREfessional). I will of course, review them all in full once I've given them a good trial run!



The kit comes in a gorgeous box (with an ever so satisfying snap-shut lid), and looks like a little book, which is really cute! As well as five mini products and a brush, Benefit also throw in a pretty Tips and Tricks book on the best ways to use each of the products, and behind this, a cute little mirror! 


In the How To Look The Best At Everything kit, Benefit have included everything you could possibly need to create the perfect base. First up is the POREfessional PRO Balm, which is there to minimize the appearance of pores, and create a silky smooth base for your foundation (full review on that very soon!). Step Two is the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup, which is oil free, and has an SPF of 25. It comes in the shade, "I'm Pure 4 Sure Ivory" - I haven't heard much about this foundation, so I'm really curious!



Next is concealer, and Benefit have included two minis of their Boi-ing concealer, in the shades 01 and 02. They suggest you blend these two together to create your exact custom match, if they're not perfect already! I also think that these will be handy for different times of the year - 01 for pale winter skin, and 02 for more sunkissed summer skin. The plastic casing also pops out of the box, so you easily take this with you in your makeup bag.



The last step in acheiving a perfect base is of course, a setting powder. This kit includes the Hello Flawless! powder, in the shade "I Love Me" Ivory. I'm curious about this one too, because I've never used a high end powder before and can't wait to see how it fares out against my high street loves!
Finally, there's a cute little brush included, although I don't think this will be much use for any of the products in the kit, sadly. It looks like it'll be a great highlighting / contouring brush though.

The How To Look The Best At Everything Flawless Complexion Kit is now 10% off at Debenhams if you want to give it a go yourself. You can also pick it up in Brown Thomas, and any large Boots stores. Darker skinned ladies, don't fear - Benefit also have medium and dark versions of this kit!
And that's it for this post - I can't wait to try everything out and share my thoughts with you all. If you've tried any of the products mentioned, do let me know what you think in the comments!
Ciara x

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow