Sharing The Love #1

10:09


A little bit of a different post for you all today - I thought it'd be nice to share with you all some of my favourite blogs, websites, etc. and what ones I've been loving recently.

Humans of New York
I started reading some of HONY's work through their Facebook page, and then I discovered they had a Tumblr and well, let's just say my study plans went out the window after that... if you're unfamiliar with Humans of New York, it's a site created by Brandon Stanton. He photographs random New Yorkers and collects little quotes and short stories from them, to accompany the photos. It's an excellent concept and is incredibly interesting to read. I could honestly spend ages scrolling through his site; there's something so fascinating about other people's stories, and there's so many inspiring ones too!

HelloGiggles.com
Created by one of my favourite actresses, Zooey Deschanel, and two of her pals, Molly McAleer and Sophia Rossi. It's brilliant reading for girls and women everywhere - Hello Giggles covers everything from DIY and crafts to beauty, relationships, pop culture, tv and movies, the list goes on and on! There are some really interesting reads on the site, with such a variety of topics you're bound to find something you love. I personally love how it's a determinedly positive online community, promoting self-love, confidence and female empowerment - you'll find everything from light entertainment and deeper inspirational pieces to things like nail art and videos of puppies! Amazing!

Nouvelle Daily
Nouvelle Daily is an online magazine run by one of my favourite bloggers, Kate from gh0stparties.com. It's really well written and covers everything you'd ever need to know about beauty, style and lifestyle. I learn so much from reading Nouvelle Daily when it comes to beauty, and draw inspiration from their fashion and style posts. What's more, they cover a variety of lifestyle topics too - from DIY and recipes, to health, fitness and travel. If you're a beauty, fashion or lifestyle blog lover, you'll love Nouvelle Daily!

If you'd like to see my favourite fashion and beauty blogs, you can read my Blogroll, but for the sake of this post, some of my favourites that really stand out are What Olivia Did, LLYMLRS and Hello October.

Share the love in the comments! Let me know what your favourite blogs, Tumblrs, YouTube channels, etc. are, and I'll be sure to check them out! I've finally finished college and exams and whatnot, so I'm dying for some new content to read ;)
Feel free to leave your own blog links, of course, but please, no spam - ain't nobody got time for that. XO.



Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow