Top Five: Soap & Glory

10:55


Hey everyone! So I thought I start a new mini series here on the blog - the 'Top Five' series will consist of my top five products from a particular brand, and will probably appear every month. This month's brand is the wonderful Soap & Glory.

Soap & Glory are renowned for their fabulously scented range of body butters, washes, and scrubs, as well as many hair products and even a cosmetics range! My favourite five from S&G are...

Sugar Crush Fresh & Foamy Body Wash
The Sugar Crush scent is my favourite of all the Soap & Glory scents - this body wash from the range smells like a mixture of brown sugar and lime. It's super super sweet, so if you're a fan of sugary, fruity scents, you'll definitely love this one. It's by far my favourite body wash to use, as it always leaves my skin smelling heavenly!

Peaches and Clean Deep Purifying Cleansing Milk
I talk about this cleanser quite a bit on the blog - it's my go to cleanser and I use it every single day. It smells wonderfully like peaches, is suitable for all skin types but works well with oily skin types, as it's great for keeping oil at bay and clearing up blemishes and spots.

The Righteous Body Butter
Another yummy smelling product from Soap & Glory - the Righteous Butter is a thick, creamy body butter that's fab for hydrating the skin, and leaving it smelling beautiful. The big 300ml tub lasts a long time, and you don't need a lot of product because it's quite thick. I love using this after a shower, to keep my skin soft and moisturised.

Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara
The Thick & Fast mascara is hands down my favourite mascara on the high street - and believe me, I've tried a lot. It ticks all of the boxes for me - adds length, volume, definition, stays for ages, etc. etc. I can't fault it, it's absolutely wonderful. Possibly holy grail status?

Sexy Mother Pucker Extreme Plump Gloss
Now when I first tried S&G's collagen boosting lipgloss, I wasn't a fan - it leaves the weirdest sensation on your lips; it feels as if your lips have 'pins and needles'! But I've been using it frequently since and have grown to love it. You just have to get accustomed to the weird sensation - it is a lovely lipgloss though. It's the perfect 'my lips but better' shade for me, and has a gorgeous cocoa-like scent.

What are your favourite products from Soap & Glory?

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow