June Favourites

11:10



The post that needs no introduction... here's this month's favourites!:


This toner water may have made an appearance in a favourites post some time ago, but it's recently been inducted back into my skincare routine, and I can't get enough of it. I'd forgotten how much I really liked using this - it has many a wonder ingredient for those with oily or spot prone skin, including one that's "antibacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial". My skin's been clearer than ever over this past month, and it could be down to this little gem. I've been using this as part of my (rather minimal) morning routine, and sometimes after my other toning fave in my night-time routine, and dayyyum, it's been kicking ass!


We were fortunate enough to experience a heatwave here on the Emerald Isle, about mid-June, so this little SPF fluid came to the rescue and protected my oily skin from harsh UVA and UVB rays. Hurray! It's also great for keeping shine at bay and oily skin under control, without causing breakouts or harming sensitive skin. An absolute gem.


As for makeup, I've been lurving this pretty little peachy-pink blush from Rimmel. The texture is so soft that it blends really easily, and adds a gorgeous warm glow to my makeup looks. It's quite subtle and natural looking too - I've been using it in both day and night looks.


Now, I don't think this little brush is readily available to purchase (sorry!), but I've been using it a lot this month. This cute little brush came into my possession with a sample of a Bare Minerals foundation, and I've started using it with highlighter, along the tops of my cheekbones and down my nose and wherever, and I reeeeally like it. It picks up just enough product and blends everything it nicely. Perfect.


This is a bit of a nineties-esque move, but I've recently gotten into lip lining - I'm talking super defined lips á la Kylie Jenner. This little pencil from Max Factor has been enabling me to do just that.



Ohh yes - I took a little trip to Penneys mid June, and although I wasn't overly impressed with what was on offer - it can be a little hit or miss at times - I did leave with two new things, one of which was this gorgeous satchel. I'm head over heels in love with it, it's the perfect size, i.e. it's big enough to carry everything I like to take with me when I go places, like my purse, phone, lipsticks, etc, but small enough so it doesn't become a total pain to carry everywhere. Plus, it's just downright fabulous. Love it.

What have you been loving this June?

Ciara xo

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow