Review: TreSemmé Keratin Smooth Restore & Control Conditioner

10:29


Back in April I ventured into Boots, on the look out for some hair care essentials (i.e. dry shampoo and a new conditioner), and one of the products I came out with was the TreSemmé Keratin Smooth Restore & Control Conditioner. It was part of a 'buy one get one free' on new Tresemmé ranges, so I got this conditioner for free - always a bonus!

This conditioner promises to "transform hair to be smoother, straighter and easier to style". It's infused with keratin, which is what immediately caught my attention, because as we all know, keratin is super super good for your hair. The conditioner is supposed to nourish each hair strand to leave hair "gorgeously smooth, shiny and manageable". All of this was music to my ears, because my hair's been nothing but an abundance of dry, split ends recently, and is seriously in need of a moisture boost and keratin-infused-pick-me-up.

When using this, I apply it to the lengths and ends of my hair, when wet obviously, and comb through the hair with my fingers. It suggests you could also use a wide-tooth comb, if you prefer. TreSemmé also suggests leaving the product in for 2-3 minutes, but I try to leave it as long as possible (often 5 minutes+), to really get the most out of the product. I then rinse my hair thoroughly, making sure there's no product left behind. 

I've been using it up to three times a week for the last month, and I've definitely noticed an improvement in the condition of my hair. It's somewhat sleeker, straighter and easier to control. The lengths and ends rarely show signs of frizz and they're left with a gorgeous, clean scent. TreSemmé scents are always so nice, and seem to last quite well on the hair, which is a bonus! I love how I'm actually seeing results with this conditioner, and how my hair now looks healthier and more calm. I've gone through several conditioners and seen no results whatsoever, but this one's definitely a good 'un! If you have problems with unruly, frizzy or dry hair, this will definitely be worth giving a go!

The TreSemmé Keratin Smooth Restore & Control conditioner is €6.69 for 500ml of product in Boots - what's better, hair care products are currently on 3 for 2! There's also an accompanying shampoo, deep treatment masque and heat protection spray within the Keratin Smooth range, which may be worth checking out if your hair really needs some TLC.

Have you tried TreSemmé's Keratin Smooth conditioner? xo


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow