Sharing The Love: June 2014

10:24


I decided to make 'Sharing the Love' a monthly feature here on CP, because, let's be honest, you can never share too much love here in the blogging world. Over the last few weeks, there are three blogs I've been loving a lot, and without further ado, here they are:

Scarpehlia: recently I discovered the beautiful blog that is Scarphelia. Katie writes beautifully, her photos are gorgeous and unique - I love seeing her posts pop up on my Bloglovin' feed because they're totally different to what I normally read (i.e. beauty in abundance..). I could easily sit and read her blog for hours, she uses a wonderful narrative style and her layout and photos just make everything look perfect. If you're a lover of lifestyle blogs, check hers out!

Hello Neverland: another brilliant lifestyle blogs with tonnes of blogging tips and advice - Hello Neverland is jam packed with must-reads for all bloggers, from newcomers to veterans. I picked up so many great tips from HN this month, plus I just love Kenzie's writing style, and her posts on 'The Writer's Guide', 'Creative Lifestyle' and of course, 'Blogging'!


The Beauty Department: This one's for all the beauty lovers out there! TBD is a long-term favourite of mine, it's a wonderful site filled with brilliant beauty hacks, tutorials and tips every week, everything from hair and makeup hacks to cute nail art photos and healthy-eating recipes. A bit of everything thrown into the mix, but if you're a beauty blog obsessive like I am, you'll love TBD!

If you'd like to see what blogs I read and adore every day, check out my Blogroll

As per, feel free to leave any links to your favourite blogs / sites / YouTube channels, etc., or even your own, if you wish!

Thanks for reading!

Ciara xo


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow