Top Five: Rimmel London

10:12


Hey folks!

So last month I started a monthly series entitled 'Top Five', where I basically choose a brand and discuss my top five picks from that brand. In May I talked about my love for Soap & Glory - this month's pick is one that features a lot here on Ciara Pocket; it's the high street beauty giant that is Rimmel London.

It was quite difficult choosing five favourites from my Rimmel stash, because there's so many of their products that I love and use everyday, but eventually I got it narrowed down to the best ones, and here they are...


I rave about this powder so so much. It's an absolute staple for me; I use it every time I apply makeup, without fail. It mattifies my makeup without making it look cakey, it keeps my face shine free for up to five / six hours, and minimises the appearance of my pores. What's more, it's only €5.99 - no wonder I've repurchased it time and time again!


I love Rimmel's Apocalips lip lacquers for many reasons - they've got amazing staying power (seriously, slap on one of these bad boys, let it dry and watch it stay perfect for hours), fabulous pigmentation, a gorgeous glossy finish and cool, sleek packaging with a soft doe foot applicator. They're a lipstick / lipgloss hybrid and I can't really praise them enough. I have the shade Eclipse, which is, of course, a vampy berry toned red. Just gorgeous!



For the longest time, the Retro Glam mascara from Rimmel has been one of my favourite mascaras ever (up there with the Soap & Glory Thick and Fast, of course). It adds definition, volume, and a hell of a lotta length to my lashes, which is everything I look for in a mascara.

Although the Wake Me Up foundation and I don't get along, it's concealer counterpart and I have been great buddies for a long time! I love this concealer - it's lighter than the famous Collection Lasting Perfection, it conceals an abundance of imperfections including both blemishes and dark circles, blends fabulously into my foundation and of course, makes me look more awake!

If you're looking for an eyeliner that won't budge or smudge after application, then these pencils are perfect. I love the pigmentation of these, as well as their creamy texture and refusal to budge in the slightest once applied along the lash line! I have two - Nude and Black, and there's a range of other colours available (including purple and silver!). I use the nude pencil along my waterline to brighten things up, and the black one along my upper and lower lash lines, depending on my mood!

And there you have it - of all the Rimmel products I talk about on here, I somehow managed to narrow it down to five. Phew!

What are your favourite Rimmel products? xo

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow