New In: Skin & Hair Care Haul

16:16


Goooood evening, everyone! I don't think I've ever blogged this late in the evening before. Anyway, this morning I took a little trip to Boots to stock up on some skincare favourites, and I thought I'd show ye what I picked up!

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - Review

This is one of those ol' skincare loves. My current bottle is running low, so I picked up a new one whilst it was on offer in Tesco for €4.34 (down from €6-something). I love this stuff so much - it just melts away makeup and cleanses the surface of the skin. Obviously, it's not the sole cleanser in my routine, but it's always the first step. Much, much better for your skin than makeup wipes!

Boots Botanics Cleansing Toner All Bright

This is a newbie to my skincare arsenal - my beloved La Roche-Posay toner is running out and I can't quite afford to replace it at the minute, so I opted for a cheaper alternative. I've heard good things about Boots Botanics range. This toner promises to cleanse impurities and freshen the skin, and is suitable for all skin types. It's also intended to reduce large pores and brighten dull skin. Expect a review in a few weeks! This was also on offer: €3.73, down from €5.99.

Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean 3-in-1 Deep Purifying Cleanser - Review

I've raved about this cleansing milk so much already so I'll not say to much, but it's currently on offer in Boots (1/3 off S&G facial skincare!), so at €6.65, (down from almost €10), it's practically a steal.

Garnier Ultimate Blends The Silky 7-in-1 Dry Shampoo

There's been a lot of chatter about Garnier's new Ultimate Blends range in the blogosphere as of late, but one product that really caught my eye was their Silky 7-in-1 dry shampoo. I first read about this on Leanne's blog (see her haircare post here) and have wanted to try it ever since. It's a little dearer than Batiste, but it's currently on offer in Tesco for only €3.34, so of course I had to pick it up! I'm really curious to see how this one fares out.

Clinique High Impact Mascara

I am on a sort of beauty-spending ban for this month (with the exception of stocking up on necessary skin/haircare products, obviously), but I couldn't resist grabbing a copy of this month's Glamour magazine, and nabbing myself a Clinique freebie. Of course, all of the free Chubby Sticks were gone, which is what I was originally hoping for, but I went for the High Impact mascara instead - I do love a good mascara, so I'm interested to see how this Clinique one compares to my collection of high street mascaras.


Ciara xo


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow