Review: Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in Santa Rose

11:10







I'll admit: I've never really been into blushes. Up until recently, I had one in my collection (Sleek Rose Gold) that I just used in every single look. I'm not that clued in when it comes to matching blushes with lip colours and all of that, but recently I was browsing the aisles of Boots and came across this pretty little blush on the Rimmel stand. This little beauty is from Rimmel's Lasting Finish range, a 'soft colour' blush called Santa Rose.

Santa Rose is a light, warm, peachy pink, and obviously, I had nothing like it in my (extremely modest) blush collection. It's a lot more subtle and natural than my usual rosy pink. It was pretty much love at first application with this one too. One little sweep along the apples of my cheeks with a Real Techniques Contour brush, and I was in love. Santa Rose leaves a soft wash of colour on my cheeks, a pretty, warm peachy glow. It's quite subtle, but can be built up if you so wish (although be careful! It's very pigmented), but it really adds something special to a makeup look. A more finished look, I suppose.

Santa Rose comes in a dinky little plastic casing, so small it won't take up much room in your makeup bag. It's safe to say, I'm totally on the blusher bandwagon now, having fallen in love with this gorgeous blush. It's perfect if you like a little subtle colour on your cheeks, or are just a little intimidated by all of the bold bright blushes on the market. It's definitely a new firm favourite of mine!

Rimmel's Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blushes are only €5.85 in Boots - they definitely won't break the bank either!

Have you tried any of Rimmel's mono blushes? Do you like this one?

Ciara xo


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow