Review: Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Liner

10:32


The Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Liner is a newbie to my eyeliner arsenal - I've never tried a liquid liner like this before. When it comes to lining my eyes, I usually play it safe with a pencil or eyeshadow, or if I've got looooads of time and patience to spare, I'll have a go at fiddling around with a tiny pot of gel liner and a little brush. I figured it was time I gave liquid liner a go and I've heard very good things about Seventeen's range of eyeliners.

The Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Liner comes in a very dinky little pot, with a tiny brush that's just the right size for applying any thickness of eyeliner. It's actually quite easy to use, so long as you've got patience and a steady hand. I use the very tip of the little brush for drawing thin lines close to the inner corner of my eye, and then the slightly wider sides of the brush for thicker lines and flicks.

I really like the formula of this - the pigmentation is pretty good, although it can fade ever so slightly after a few (read: quite a few!) hours of wear. The staying power is incredible - I wore this to an outdoor gig recently  and it stayed perfect the entire time. I did my makeup at noon that day, and came home at 3am and it was still going strong. Amazing.

I'm really impressed with this liner from Seventeen; it ticks all the boxes in terms of staying power and ease of application. It's easy to create simple liner looks or full on cat flicks with this little gem - I can't recommend it enough!

The Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Liner retails at only €5.09 in Boots.


Have you tried this liquid liner from Seventeen?

Ciara xo

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow