Review: TreSemmé Split Remedy Deep Treatment Masque

09:25


First of all, this product has possibly the longest name ever! It's the TreSemmé Split Remedy Split Mend Intense Recovery Deep Treatment Masque. Whew!
I picked up this mask towards the end of April (see the Boots haul here), when it was on a 'buy one get one free' offer in Boots. At the time, my hair wasn't at its best - I'd changed conditioner to one that was doing no good at all, leaving me with an abundance of split ends and dry, damaged hair. I knew I needed to bring in the 'big guns'  - enter the TreSemmé Split Remedy Deep Treatment Masque.

TreSemmé's 'thing' is that their products are salon / professional quality, yet are affordable for those of us who rely on Boots for hair care remedies. This Deep Treatment masque promises "replenished hair and perfect ends" - what more could you want, really?
It's a "nourishing rinse out masque" that "provides an intense recovery to parched, dried out ends and lengths". It's supposed to help repair split ends, and with continuous use, visibly repair damage and bind splits as they occur. 

So how does it fare out?

First of all, my gosh does this stuff smell good! TreSemmé really know the score when it comes to choosing the right scent for their products, because each and every one smells so fresh and clean and mmm. Probably not the best scent description in the world, but you'll just have to take my word for it! Now, I have been using this for many months (April feels like years ago to be honest), and can safely say my hair has improved. Not dramatically, but it is much softer, sleeker, and healthier looking. Split ends are still a problem, but let's be honest here: the only real cure for those is a hair cut (sobs). 

All in all, I really like this masque. With continuous use, it's left my hair much healthier, more hydrated, and me much happier! No, it's not a miracle worker (and I'm dubious that there is such a thing for damaged hair, although recommendations are of course, welcome). It's €7.79 in Boots for a 300ml tub (I love the packaging of this 'un!), and when used weekly, it lasts a bloody long time. If you too suffer from dry, damaged hair then give this a whirl. You won't regret it.


Ciara xo


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow