Wishlist: New Look AW14

17:20

New Look AW14 Wishlist 1







New Look AW14 Wishlist 2


Is it just me, or have New Look been seriously on point this year? I loved so much of their Spring Summer collection - I practically lived in one of their kimonos all summer - and yesterday morning, I fell in love with a heck of a lot of their Autumn Winter pieces. So much so, that I felt compelled to throw together a little wishlist. You might notice there's a bit of a theme, i.e. a heck of a lot of check & tartan, but hey, don't we all get a little Clueless once autumn rolls around?

I'm definitely going to try get my hands on those boots in the first set, or at least something very similar. They're just fab. I'm torn between brown and black though!

I've also thrown in the odd LBD because, well, as much as some don't like to admit it, Christmas is a-comin', party season is imminent, and well, who doesn't love updating their party season wardrobe?

This isn't a sponsored post, by the way, I've just been genuinely loving New Look a lot this year, and upon searching for a certain tartan wrap scarf yesterday morning (that I couldn't find on Polyvore, thus couldn't add to this list, boo!), I came across so many more gorgeous pieces!

Ciara xo


 

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow