October Lush Haul

13:51




Hey everyone!

So earlier this week I paid a little visit to one of my favourite places - good ol' Lush, on Henry St. My skin has been an absolute nightmare since moving back to Dublin - I'm not sure if it's the city air or my lousy student diet - so I knew a few Lush purchases were in order, to get my skin back on track.



Two of these little beauties are repurchases: the Tea Tree Toner Water and Grease Lightning Spot Treatment. I'll do a couple of recap posts on these two very soon, because I haven't really spoken about them in ages. I repurchased the Tea Tree Water in the larger size (250g as opposed to 100g), because it's just such a gem.

I also picked up a mini Charity Pot, which are ever so conveniently stocked in a huge glass jar beside the counter. The mini versions are only a euro, and 100% of this goes to various charities, so no harm done, really. If you're unfamiliar with Lush's Charity Pot, it's basically a hand and body lotion, and comes in all different sized tubs. I bought the tiny one, just to give it a try!


Finally, the sales assistant in Lush kindly gave me two little samples of their Herbalism cleanser, to try alongside the toner and spot treatment. It's supposed to be good for oily skin, and clearing up nasty blemishes and the likes. I can't wait to give it a good trial - I've never used any of Lush's cleansers before, so I'm naturally pretty curious.

And that's it! Let me know in the comments if you've tried anything I've bought, what you think of them, or if you've any Lush recommendations and favourites!

Ciara xo

Have you entered my Sleek i-Divine palette giveaway yet? It closes this Friday, click HERE to enter!

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow