Dove Purely Pampering Hand Cream

11:02


If there's one thing I can't leave the house without, it's a tube of hand cream. I'm addicted to the stuff - lame, I know - and am admittedly a bit of a weirdo when it comes to dry skin. I just abhor it, and having dry hands is such a horrible, uncomfortable feeling.

Thus, I go through tubes and tubes of hand cream every so often, and I like to try different brands, price ranges, etc., because, well, I'm just that sad. Moving on...

My current handbag staple is the Dove Purely Pampering Hand Cream. This cream is pretty light, which is great, as there's nothing more annoying than having to wait on a super thick hand cream to soak into the skin. I apply a pea sized amount of this, and it dries within seconds. Perfect!
The ingredients list includes a little gem called shea butter, which is excellent for softening and hydrating the skin. I love the scent too - it's the gorgeous smell of warm vanilla, and is slightly sweet without being too overpowering.

You can pick up Dove's hand creams in Boots for €4.19 - although I can't seem to find a link online for this one, sorry! So if you're fussy about dry skin like I am, or would just like to give your hands a little treat (and try combat this nasty winter weather), then give this a try - you won't be disappointed!


Are you a hand cream fan? Have you tried this one?

Ciara xo

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow