NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow in Dione

11:45


I can't begin to describe my excitement when this little gem landed through my letterbox. There's something so luxurious and classy about NARS' packaging - this Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow* is, of course, no exception. It looks and feels so sleek and expensive, and this little eyeshadow pan has that ever satisfying SNAP shut upon closure. 

The Dual-Intensity eyeshadows from NARS have a "luxuriously smooth transformative texture." You can apply them dry for a sheer wash of colour, or wet for a more intense look.

Dione is described as a metallic champagne beige, and looks absolutely beautiful in the pan. I love the simplistic yet gorgeous symmetrical imprint - can you tell I was sold on this beauty on first impressions alone?!



Dione is looks gorgeous worn alone for a simple, yet pretty, everyday look; it looks subtle and shimmery washed over the lids. If you wanted something a little more dramatic, it would look beautiful with a darker, more taupe shade blended into the crease, and some dramatic eyeliner. I generally just apply this to the inner corners of my eyes, when creating a smokey eye look, and it looks amazing!

As fabulous as this little eyeshadow is, is it worth the staggering €27 price tag? The pigmentation is superb, it lasts all day long, and the gorgeous packaging is a huge plus - I think when it comes to products like this, it's all down to personal taste, and of course, your budget. Sure, you can find plenty of excellent eyeshadows on the high street, but isn't it nice to treat yourself every now and then?


Anyway, the bottom line is: NARS' Dione is absolutely gorgeous, and I can see myself wearing this to death. I'm. In. Love.

You can pick up Dione for yourself here from hqhair.com, for €26.89.

The product shown in this post has been sent to me for the purpose of this review. To read my full disclaimer, click here.

Are you a fan of NARS' eyeshadows? Got any favourites?

Ciara xo


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow