Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer

12:34




Believe it or not, you don't have to spend a fortune to find a good concealer - Collection's Lasting Perfection and Rimmel's Wake Me Up concealers are two of the most renowned in this little thing we call the 'blogosphere'. I've had - and loved - both, but having run out of both, I wanted to try something different.

Seventeen Phwoarr Paint concealer's praises have been sung on quite a few blogs on my Bloglovin' feed. I picked up my own little pot recently, in the lightest shade, 'Fair' (of course). Although it looks a little scary in the pan, it actually swatches much lighter, and blends in perfectly with my skin tone.

Phwoarr Paint is actually thicker than I expected it to be - it's described as a 'heavy duty under eye concealer', which is why I expected something creamy and light, but with good coverage. It is creamy, but thick, and if applied too heavily, can turn a little cakey. It disguises dark under eye circles pretty well, although not entirely. As for blemishes and little imperfections, the coverage is perfect and it blends really well, leaving a flawless finish.

I'm pretty smitten with this concealer - it's perfect if you want something heavy duty, without having to break the bank. At €6.99, it's a worthwhile little investment, and will definitely last. There are only two shades in the range (Fair and Medium), which is pretty poor, but if you can get one to suit your skin tone, it's definitely worth a purchase!


Have you tried this concealer? Got any drugstore recommendations?

Ciara xo


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow