So This Is Christmas...

22:00



Hello there!

So it seems the festive season is coming to an end (sobs)  - I hope you've all had a wonderful, chilled out Christmas. I thought I'd share a few random Christmassy photos in this post, and just have a bit of a chat, really (albeit a slightly one-way one...)

So what's been happening? Well, I finally got my new camera, as you can see above (eeek!) and have been trying to teach myself some kind of basic photography skillz, whilst lounging around in a onesie for the last few days. I also found some gorgeous new makeup pieces under the tree, all of which I've been trying and testing, and can't wait to write about!

If you haven't visited this little site in a while, you'll have noticed there have been a few drastic visual changes! I've completely changed theme (again, I know), and I'm really liking how simplistic and clean it all looks. I'm still tweaking it here and there, so don't be surprised if you spot the odd error, or oddly shaped photo, don't worry - I'll get round to it eventually!
Anyway, I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas, and a great new year. I'm delighted to be back blogging again, and of course, experimenting with my new camera.

I'll be speaking to you all again verrrrrrrrrrrryyyy soon!

Ciara xo


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow