Books To Read In 2015

11:58


One of my goals for this year was to read more, and widely. I drew up a little list in my journal of books I hope to read this year, and what better why to constantly remind yourself to do something, than by posting it on the Internet, eh?

There are a lot of the old classics in this list, mainly because I've always been intrigued by how legendary those stories are, and in order to know their appeal, you've got to read them, right? There are quite a few unfinished ones on this list too - books I bought last year and never got round to finishing them (oops), so I'm hoping to wrap all of those up this year too!

Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
Ariel - Sylvia Plath
Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold
Anna Karenina - L.N. Tolstoy
The Unabridged Journals 1950-1962 - Sylvia Plath
This Is A Call: The Life & Times of Dave Grohl - Paul Brannigan
Pride & Prejudice - Jane Austen
Insurgent / Allegiant - Veronica Roth
How To Be A Woman - Caitlin Moran


I know it's not a massive list, but it's a start. I'll be pretty chuffed if I get through them all as it is! Let me know if you've read any of the above, what your thoughts are, and feel free to leave a few recommendations too, anything at all!

Ciara x


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow