Review | Benefit The Bronze of Champions

10:50



It almost goes without saying how much I love these cute little kits from Benefit. I talked about the How To Look The Best At Everything kit earlier in the year, and on Christmas morning I was lucky enough to find another gorgeous set under the tree. Today, I'm talking the Benefit The Bronze of Champions kit!

As with all of Benefit's mini makeup sets, The Bronze of Champions comes in a kitschy-looking, book-like case, with a magnetic lid. It's sturdy, and light, so it makes a great little travel companion, and saves you carrying around extra products.

The Bronze of Champions contains: the Watt's Up! highlighter, Hoola bronzer, Hoola lipgloss, two eyeshadows and a miniature They're Real! mascara. I will do some more indepth, individual reviews on these Benefit goodies later on - for now, I thought I'd give a little preview, and some first impressions.

'Watt's Up!' is a pretty little twist-up, champagne coloured, creamy highlighter - application takes patience as it's absolutely miniature. Hoola almost needs no introduction - it's probable one of the most famous bronzers on the market. Same goes for the They're Real! mascara - the wand on this little gem is interesting, as it's entirely plastic, with a rather scary looking, spiky end. More on that one soon!
There's a tiny brush for applying the bronzer, which might be helpful, if you're looking to really emphasize those cheekbones. The accompanying lip gloss is a sweet-smelling shimmering gold nude.

My favourite part about this kit (thus far) is probably the eyeshadows. Bikini Tini comes in a tiny little pot, and is an absolutely gorgeous, creamy, shimmery highlight. Thanks A Latte! is the powder eyeshadow, and is, of course, a shimmery bronze, but quite cool-toned and wearable.

Benefit include some handy flip-out tips and tricks in every kit, showing you how to make the most of each product. And of course, very conveniently, they also include a little mirror!
I am pretty enamored with this Benefit set at the minute - I can imagine I'll get loads of wear out of this during the summer, and on nights out. Here's to upping my contouring game in 2015!

Pick up your own at Boots or Debenhams for €37.


Have you tried any of Benefit's makeup kits? Thoughts?

Ciara xo


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow