Review | Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser

10:39


As you've probably noticed from the number of skincare-related posts on this blog, over the past year, I'm constantly on the look-out for products to tame my problematic skin - products that are worth sticking to, for the long term.

A few months ago, I took advantage of a skincare 3 for 2 offer in Boots, and bought this Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser. It's an exfoliating cleanser that actually warms up as you massage it onto your skin. And no, it's not just a gimmick to sell a product - the heat intends to open up pores, and the micro beads in this cleanser exfoliate and remove dirt and nastiness from within pores.

What really drew me to this was the inclusion of salicylic acid, which is basically a hero-ingredient for those with blemish prone skin. More concentrated forms are often used to treat mild to moderate acne.

For the first few weeks, I used this a few times a week, alongside another Bioré cleanser, and didn't see any great improvements. I then started using it alone, once or twice daily, and I've definitely seen more differences since. It has cleared up blemishes and redness, evened my skin out, and has ever so slightly reduced blackheads. My skin isn't as oily as it used to be, it's gotten so much better and clearer - it's safe to say I'm quite chuffed.

I'm sure this would work a lot better at clearing blackheads for those with less stubborn pores than I. I've tried so many things and nothing seems to really work (if you know of anything, please do let me know!). Overall, I am happy out with this Bioré scrub - it's gentle enough to use every day, and has just made me so much happier with my skin.

The Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser is €6.99 in Boots - a brilliant, budget friendly price too!


Have you tried this Bioré offering?

Ciara x



Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow