Review | Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo

11:47


Another installment of my quest to find the best dry shampoo the high street has to offer - this time, it's Herbal Essences' turn. I picked up their Uplifting Volume Dry Shampoo, just before Christmas, when it was on offer in Boots for something crazy like €2(!).

Herbal Essences have promised that "first day clean feel" with this dry shampoo, as well as a lightweight formulation. To be totally honest, I don't think they could be more wrong - when I applied this, it left my hair feeling matte, sticky and not at all 'lightweight' or clean. 

Hair may look more matte and cleaner after using this, but it just feels gross and grubby. I'm not a fan of this at all, purely because of how gross my hair feels afterwards. I tend to just spray a little on, to get that clean look, then whack it all up in a ponytail or bun, and forget about it.

The only good thing about this is the smell - they were seriously onto a winner when they came up with this product's gorgeous, citrus scent. I'm glad I bought this on offer though, because frankly, I wouldn't have paid anymore. So, so disappointed.


What's your favourite high street dry shampoo?

Ciara x



Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow