The Great Fringe Debate 2015

14:46


I couldn't possibly think of a more pretentious title for a blog post on hair, now could I?

The great debate this time is one I've been toying with for quite a while - taking the full fringe plunge. What's steering me towards it this time is this photo I posted on Instagram recently of the gorgeous Danish model, Freja Beha Erichsen, in a shoot from this month's British Vogue.

I've put it off for so long because I've always thought fringes would be a little too high maintenance (for me, anyway - I'm a huge fan of doing next to nothing with my hair), but then again, I love the whole messy bedhead kind of vibe, á la Alexa Chung, but longer.

Of course, before making any major hair decisions, one must always consult Pinterest for inspiration and ideas, thus I've compiled a few of my favourite pins into this post!


































































What do you think - are you a fan of this look? Got any fringe-related tips?

Ciara x



Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow