A Week In Photos | #3

12:05


 





This week I seemed to spend a lot of time taking very tourist-y photos around Dublin. Naturally, I wanted to share them with you all, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them!

The reason for this? I was working on a feature and helping friends out with photos for our newspaper in college, which focuses solely on the Liberties area of Dublin (Dublin 8). It's quite an interesting and historical part of the city, with many beautiful churches and picturesque buildings. I actually quite like learning about Dublin's history - there's just so much, and a lot of culture, it's hard not to be slightly fascinated with it all.

I've got a lot of appreciation for the city I'm so fortunate to live in, if only for nine months of the year. With that in mind, I'm hoping to explore as much as possible until May (and the inevitably brutal exam season), to take more photos and discover some hidden gems.

I hope you've enjoyed this post, even just for a few pretty photos - as I said, I'd love to start exploring the city more, and with that, discovering new places (cafés probably being the priority here!). I certainly want to keep broadening the variety of my blog's content - let's see how it goes!

Ciara x


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow