Daily Face #3

21:44


It's been a looooong time since I've done one of these posts, but I wanted to continue doing them, because they're one of my favourite beauty posts to read, and write. Without further ado, here are the makeup products I've been using a lot recently.




BASE

I start with a small pump of my latest foundation love, the Revlon ColorStay foundation in 110 Ivory, and buff this into my skin, using the Real Techniques Expert Face brush. I don't often use primer on a daily basis, just on nights out, and this foundation lasts so well, there's not much need! I conceal dark circles and blemishes with a few dabs of Seventeen Phwoarr Paint, and buff these in with the Expert Face brush. I only use a little powder with this foundation, because it's pretty matte, and of course, it has to be the Rimmel Stay Matte powder, with a Real Techniques Contour brush. I use the same brush to blend a tiny amount of the Seventeen Skin Wow! 3 Way Highlighter along the tops of my cheekbones. Bronzer, as always, comes courtesy of my beloved Sleek Face Form palette, blended under my cheekbones, along my jawline and sometimes at my temples with one of my favourites from Real Techniques, the Buffing brush. Finally, I use a tiny amount of Rimmel Santa Rose blush and a mini Bare Minerals buffing brush to add some colour to my cheeks.


EYES & BROWS

So, for eyes, I've been using a combination of two Benefit shadows from the Bronze of Champions kit - a light, shimmery cream shadow called Bikini Tini, and a gorgeous taupe/bronze powder, called Thanks A Latte. The former highlights in the inner corners of my eyes, and the latter gets blended across my lid and into my crease. Simple!
I line my top lash line with MAC Carbon, from my custom palette, with a pixel-point eyeliner brush from Real Techniques. I use the Clinique High Impact mascara, one of my favourites, to add length, volume and serious definition to my eyelashes.
As for brows, I go to quite the effort sometimes - I use the Maybelline liner brush pictured above, and Eye of the Storm from the Sleek i-Divine Storm palette, to fill in the front of my brows, and first half. Then, I define the ends with the Max Factor Eyebrow Pencil - and voila, perfect eyebrows! (I wish.)


LIPS

Lips are always the simplest part of a makeup routine, aren't they? I'm still loving this Kylie Jenner inspired duo that I wore for most of last summer - I'll carefully outline and define my lip line with this Max Factor Color Elixir Lipliner in Mauve Moment, as well as filling them in, to make the accompanying Max Factor Color Elixir Lipstick last longer (shade Rosewood).

And done!

What are your favourite everyday makeup products?

Ciara x

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow