OOTD | And So It Begins...

10:32


HAT: River Island
DRESS: Primark
COAT: Exhibit
BOOTS: Dunnes
BAG: Exhibit
NECKLACE: Primark


So, it actually happened - my very first outfit post! Queue weird poses and me awkwardly staring off into the distance, but hey, it finally happened.

Myself and Emma came across this really cool mosaic earlier this week on one of our many wanders around Dublin city, post-college. We then decided, a day later, that it'd make for a cool background for some outfit photos, and there you go. I've absolutely no idea what it's called, who created it or anything, which is a bit of a bummer.

As for the outfit itself (here's where I desperately try to talk 'fashion') - the cute black bowler hat is my li'l baby, despite this being it's first venture out into the big, bad world. I picked it up in a River Island January sale, for a mere £3 in Enniskillen, reduced from £20! The dress is also a wonderful Penneys (or Primark) bargain, at €6 and I luuurve it - 3/4 length sleeves, jersey fabric, cinches in at the waist and flows out, easily dressed up or down.. it's a winner.

That's pretty much it, really - I hope ye enjoyed my awkwardness and hey, fingers crossed you might see more of these posts in the near future!


Ciara x


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow