Review | Décleor Aroma Cleanse Cleansing Milk

12:08


In recent months, I've kind of been abandoning my usual choice of makeup remover (Garnier Micellar Water) in favour of something a little more high end (ooh, fancy!). I'm talking about the Décleor Aroma Cleanse Cleansing Milk.

It's a brilliant little makeup remover - you massage the cream into your skin, then wipe it all away with a cotton wool pad. It's super effective; it feels like a deeper cleanse than simply using micellar water. In fact, I've noticed that since I swapped the micellar water in favour for this cleansing milk, my skin did start to look a little clearer - it definitely does a much better job at makeup removal!

Although it claims to be suitable for eyes, I wouldn't really recommend it, or try it for that matter, because it's a cleansing milk. Keep the micellar water for that job!

Décleor's Aroma Cleanse Cleansing Milk is €23.12 on feelunique.com.


Are you a fan of cream cleansers? Have you tried this one?

Ciara x


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow