Review | Lush Blackberry Bath Ballistic

10:50



If there's one thing that Lush Cosmetics are renowned for, it's their gorgeously scented bath bombs. I ventured into the Henry Street branch earlier this week to purchase my very first one, believe it or not.

I chose the Blackberry Bath Ballistic, purely based on its incredibly 'clean', fresh scent. I did a little research into the ingredients, however, and found that this bath bomb contains both bergamot and frankincense oil. The former is often used in aromatherapy to alleviate nervous tension, as well as anxiety and depression. The frankincense oil serves to calm you down, as it slows down breathing and "induces a feeling of well-being".

Lush Blackberry Bath Ballistc pre-explosion modeled wonderfully by my roomie, Tara


There's not much more I can say other than it smells fantastic, and there's nothing like a hot, wonderfully scented bath to relax you. I find that when it comes to products like this, pictures say more than I ever could. Just look at that pretty blue water... They also include a cute little surprise within the bath bomb, which is a really nice touch!

I know a lot of folks might think spending nearly four euro for a once-off bath product is a little ridiculous, and yes, I was a bit sceptical at first, but I honestly think they're well worth a little splurge every now and then. You can expect to see more of these babies popping up on this blog over the next few months!

As a side note, I definitely think I've succumbed to this bath hype. I've always been more of a shower kinda gal, but I see where ye bath lovers are coming from... especially when your student accomodation bath includes jacuzzi jets! ;)

The Blackberry Bath Ballistic is €3.95 in Lush Cosmetics stores.

Have you tried this bath bomb? Got any Lush favourites to recommend?

Ciara x


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow