OOTD #2 | Monochrome & Dungarees

10:54



STRIPEY CROP TOP: NEW LOOK
DUNGAREES: NEW LOOK
SHOES: CONVERSE
NECKLACE: PRIMARK
SUNGLASSES: PRIMARK

This is pretty much how I spent my bank holiday Monday afternoon - trying to teach my little sister how to use a camera and take decent outfit photos.The shade in the background and all the shadows are really annoying, but it's the best we could do!

Anyway, I'm very much a dungarees kind of person (although being 5'2, they make me look about five years old). You'll probably see these popping up across the blog a lot this summer - I was so happy to be able to take them back out of the wardrobe for the first time all year. These sunglasses are a very recent purchase - I love, love love them and what's even better is, Topshop stock exactly the same glasses, for €24, and mine were €3 in Penneys. So if you're looking for a similar pair, get down to the latter quickly.

After all of this, we paid a visit to the lake just outside our village, and I got some really beautiful photos that I just might share later in the week. There were some absolutely stunning views, and for the first time, it feels like summer is finally on its way.

Ciara x


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow