OOTD #3 | All Black E'erythaang

12:21



PHOTOS: AMY ECCLESTON

CROPPED TOP: NEW LOOK
SKIRT: TOPSHOP
BOOTS; DUNNES STORES
SUNGLASSES: PRIMARK
WATCH: NEW LOOK
BACKPACK: PRIMARK

Aaaaand I'm back with another outfit post - hurray!

These photos were shot by my very talented cousin and lifelong chum Amy, and I'm pretty chuffed with how they turned out! We headed down to a lake just outside of the village, near where I live. The scenery is absolutely beautiful down there on super sunny days (which I've demonstrated up on a million times on my Instagram, whoops!).

This outfit is very typically 'me' - i.e., all black e'erythaaang. I absolutely love this cropped top from New Look, although despite being from the Petite section, it's still rather long - for a crop top, that is. Still, it's perfect if you want to get into wearing crop tops without bearing too much flesh, I suppose!

It was a little bit heartbreaking to have to don tights in the middle of June. Seriously, sun, where you at? At least it was still sunny enough to be able to break out the sunnies, but we could do without all that wind, thanks..

I do hope to start posting outfits a little more regularly on this blog, so watch this space! As for everything else, I'm having a little bit of a struggle coming up with new content, but I'll keep at it. It's always when you've an abundance of free time, like in summer, that you hit a creative block, isn't it? Soooo annoying.

Until next time!

Ciara x

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow