Review | L'Oreal Infallible 24H Matte Foundation

12:18


Not too long ago, I talked at length about a very famous L'Oréal foundation (the much loved True Match) - one renowned for its dewy finish and healthy-looking glow. Today I've got another offering from the brand to share with you, from the other end of the foundation scale.

Meet the L'Oréal Infallible 24H Matte Foundation. I picked this one up not long after buying True Match, because I'd ran out of my trusty Revlon ColorStay foundation that I normally wear on nights out. A lot of blog posts at the time pointed me towards this one, and so I sought it out and purchased the palest shade, 10 Porcelain.

The packaging may not look like much, but this truly is a little gem. The Infallible Matte foundation offers high coverage, with a light to medium texture, so it feels like you're wearing little more than a BB cream. Shade 10 is pale enough to suit my skin - hurray! It's also quite buildable, and doesn't cake at all. In fact, the finish is quite flawless and beautiful. I find that the matte finish really adds to the 'flawlessness' - I just love how my skin looks after applying this! It doesn't make the skin look 'flat' or dull whatsoever, which is usually a worry with matte foundations.



This has incredible lasting power - I really put it to the test a few weeks ago and wore it for an entire day of college, and through a McBusted gig (childhood dreams came true) that night, and it was still near perfect. I didn't need any touch-ups or reapplying whatsoever - just a little dab of powder before heading out to the gig that evening, which is pretty good considering I applied it at eight o'clock that morning.

I really, really love this - it just looks and feels wonderful, and at a really good price too. You can pick it up for little over €12 at Boots. I'll probably pick up another in a slightly darker shade, to wear on nights out with tan.

I'd certainly compare it to the Revlon ColorStay foundation in terms of lasting power and finish, but I think I prefer L'Oréal's version. There's no fragrance, and the lightweight feel doesn't leave your skin feeling suffocated.


Have you tried this L'Oréal foundation?

Ciara x



Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow