Review | Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold

19:00




Everyone and their mother is well acquainted with these little cream eyeshadows by now - they're one product that needs little introduction. But today I wanted to share with you all, a new shade I picked up recently (so this post will be pretty quick!). Yes, it's another Maybelline 24HR Colour Tattoo.

So, what's with all the hype? Well, these eyeshadows are incredibly creamy and buttery in texture, thus blend like a dream across the eyelid. They're really highly pigmented too, and each has a gorgeous, intense colour pay-off.

Recently, I added Pink Gold to my modest collection - I was struggling to choose a third product in a 3-for-2 Maybelline spree, so I went for one of these. Pink Gold is nothing like my usual picks (coppers, bronzes, taupes, ahem..) but a quick swatch of this and I was instantly sold. It's so, so beautiful - a gorgeous shimmering pink, with hints of gold, as the name suggests. My mediocre photos really don't do it enough justice, it's well worth a swatch next time you're in Boots!

I'm not quite sure how I'll wear this just yet, but I can't wait to get experimenting. I think it might be time to hit up Pinterest...  As for the rest of the shades in the range, On and On Bronze is a major blogger favourite and one of my favourite eyeshadows - it's definitely worth picking up. I've also got my eye on Permanent Taupe and Metallic Pomegranate...

Try them out for yourself - they're €10.49 in Boots, and still on 3-for-2!

Have you tried any of the Color Tattoos? Got any favourites?

Ciara x


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow