Haul | Primark & Boots July 2015

14:32


I broke my spending ban earlier this week. Whoops. But on the bright side, I've got my first haul post in a verrrry long time, so here it is!


I hit up Penneys (Primark) for the first time in ages (i.e. a month) and that's where I initially buckled, of course. I wasn't quite sure how to photograph either of the above two! I got these super cool hippy-ish printed trousers (€12) which are so effortlessly cool and floaty. They're cuffed on the bottom and by some miracle, are just the right length for me (I'm 5'2 and was terrified they'd be too long!). I intend to couple these with this dark brown belt (€2) - which I also can't wait to wear with pretty floaty dresses. I like that it kind of has a masculine vibe too.


The gem of my Primark spending spree was this dark blue denim button down skirt (€14). I've been looking for one for absolutely ages - I love their cool, casual Alexa Chung vibe. It took four trips back to the entrance of Penneys before they finally restocked one in my size. I feel like I'm going to get so much wear out of this over the next few months and well into the winter. So. Damn. Cool.


Beauty-wise, I picked up a few essentials in Boots - my beloved Max Factor Eyebrow Pencil and Boots Hand & Nail Cream (so good, and only €1.79!). I also got some Garnier Soothing Cleansing Lotion back in Penney's, for only €3! Garnier's skincare range has yet to let me down so I'm intrigued to try this!

And that's my mini haul! As always, reviews of the beauty products will appear in due course. I can't wait to feature that denim skirt in an outfit post - I've got so many things I want to wear with it!

Ciara x


You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow