OOTD #4 | The Pyjama Trousers

10:23



CROP TOP: BOOHOO.COM
TROUSERS: PRIMARK
SANDALS: RIVER ISLAND
WATCH: NEW LOOK

I've talked about these floaty Primark trousers before in this haul; to be honest, I can't get enough of 'em. Trousers that are basically pyjama bottoms that are socially acceptable to wear outside, have to be one of the greatest fashion creations ever. Just sayin'.

I normally wear them with white, but I paired them with this grey crop top from Boohoo for something a little cooler. Braids have pretty much become my go-to hairstyle this summer because they're so quick and easy, and keep my hair out of my face!

I've set myself the challenge of following a blog schedule (because I really need to get my shit together) - so expect (or hope) to see regular posts on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and my weekly summaries on Sundays. Fingers crossed I can actually stick to this one!


Ciara x


You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow