Four Positive Things: September

15:26




Four reasons to smile this September:

1. FINALLY RETURNING TO UNI

This has honestly felt like the longest summer ever, and if it weren't for a trip to France to break things up, I probably would've gone insane. Here in Ireland, we usually finish up at the end of May and don't go back until the middle of September, which is a long time of doing next to nothing. I'm excited to see what third year has in store, and to re-immerse myself in the student lifestyle once again. It's been waaay too long.

2. MOVING BACK TO DUBLIN

Coinciding with the new college year, I'll soon be packing up and moving back to good ol' Baile Átha Cliath, with a new roomie in tow and high hopes for another good year. We only secured accommodation earlier this week, despite having been searching for a good three months - the relief of finally being able to delete the Daft.ie app off my phone was indescribable.

3. IT'S A NEW FASHION SEASON!

Towards the end of August I think everyone gets pretty tired of summer trends, and we all secretly look forward to the chillier weather and the chance to switch things up on the style front. I'm excited to get the berry lipsticks back out - not to mention an abundance of cosy jumpers and fluffy socks. I've got my eye on so many different A/W pieces this year, one or two of which may have already slipped into my wardrobe in the last couple of weeks... Autumn/Winter, I'm ready for you!

4. GETTING BACK TO BUSINESS

With all of this newness and the launch back into daily routine, I'm ready to get back into blogging properly (inspiration, come at me). It'll take some time to figure things out with new timetables and such, but I'm hoping a return to the city and a new lease of life will fuel the fire of inspiration, as it were, and help me slip back into blogging on the reg. It's tough to stay motivated and inspired in the summer, when you're at home for such long periods of time and laziness is so easy to succumb too. September brings routine back into play, and Lord knows my life could do with a little structure!


What are you looking forward to this month?

Ciara x


You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow