Four Positive Things: October

15:25



I GOT TO SEE FALL OUT BOY!

Had I been a little more organised, I would be excitedly writing this pre-FOB, but of course, that's never the case. However, I'm over the moon that I did get to see them - it was such a brilliant night, they played two songs I desperately wanted to hear (Grand Theft Autumn & A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me - although I'm a little disappointed we didn't get a rendition of What A Catch, Donnie).I was roughly four/five rows away from the barrier and it was awesome. Another massive tick off the bucket list. If you need me, I'll be spending the rest of the month happy-dancing to Uma Thurman.

THE CREATIVE FLOW HAS RETURNED! HURRAY!

Since getting back to Dublin and being a bit busier, I've found my flow of ideas is slowly returning and I'm happy to be back blogging a little bit more. I squeezed out five posts in September, which is roughly one a week, and all of which I'm very happy with. I'm back reading blogs more frequently (and discovered a new favourite - check out Emma Gannon's work on girllostinthecity.com).

ALL'S GOOD ON THE UNIVERSITY FRONT

I might be jinxing it by saying this but for the most part, third year has been going pretty smoothly and I'm glad to be back in the swing of university life. Not only are we running our newspaper this semester, we're also working on a five day radio show for December, and a thirty minute radio programme as Gaeilge for around the same time. It's all go, go, go, but I'm definitely much happier this year. So far, so good!

AUTUMN IS IN FULL SWING

I had to scroll back through my Instagram to find an appropriately autumnal photo for this post, but autumn is finally starting to take its course outside. The trees are changing beautifully, and although we've been briefly blessed with some unseasonably warm sunshine, the nights come quickly with a crisp, autumn chill. This time of year is so beautiful when the weather's nice, and I can't wait to break out my camera again for some gorgeous seasonal photos. Funnily enough, I'm welcoming the cold so uncharacteristically. What's going on?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow