October Boots Haul

13:49



I haven't written a makeup-haul post (or any beauty related content) in so very long, it almost feels weird. Yesterday, I visited Boots to pick up a new mascara and eyebrow pencil - naturally, I took advantage of their current 3 for 2 offer, and here's what I bought!


They didn't have my usual Max Factor eyebrow pencil in stock, so I thought I'd try this one. I bought the Deep Brown shade, which is thankfully quite cool-toned. I tested it out last night and the pencil is actually quite waxy and crayon-like, so I'm curious to see how this one works out.


I've tried this a few times before through friends, and I was in need of a new highlighter. The Seventeen Define & Conquer kit is a simple highlighter and bronzer combo encased in sleek black packaging. The only annoying thing about this is there's no indication of shade on the packaging, and the kit comes in both fair and medium - so unless you actually open the kit, there's no distinction between the two.

L'Oréal Volume Million Lashes Mascara

I'll admit I bought this one because it's quite famously used by makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic on one of his most famous clients, Ms. Kim K; so it has to be worth a try - right? It comes in a number of different shades but I chose 'extra black' - although if this one works out well, I might try the brown shade.

Let me know if you've tried any of these and have any thoughts on 'em!

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow