OOTD #6 | Saved By The Bell?

19:57








JUMPER: TOPSHOP
MOM JEANS: TOPSHOP
SCARF: LOVIN' YOUTH @ TOPSHOP
SHOES: VANS

Indeed, it seems as if I've developed a tendency to dress like an extra from Saved By The Bell. To be honest, I'm pretty okay with that.

I didn't realise until we got home just how Topshop heavy this outfit is either so, whoops, soz about that. I ~finally~ got my hands on some Mom jeans after Christmas and they're possibly the comfiest things in the world, I love 'em a lot. Ditto this jumper - on the day I'd bought it I happened to be watching an old episode of Friends, and it turns out Joey has a very similar one. Me, a nineties fan? Nah.

My mother took these pictures, hence the just-standing-there poses and pictures in which I'm clearly struggling not to laugh. Having an eight-year-old sister bopping about in the background doesn't help either but sure look.

Also hurray for blogging again! I've been on a full-time internship for the past seven weeks so my motivation for blogging has been practically non-existent. I'll be popping back around these parts whenever I can, which will hopefully be frequently enough.


See y'all again sooooon!

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow