Recommended Reading #1

14:35


I've been trying to make more of an effort to read lately, and obviously, the Internet is as good a place to start as any, these days. I've been switching Spotify off during my commutes and instead opening up Medium and reading whatever takes my fancy. Because let's be honest, it's probably a more beneficial way to spend my commutes, for my brain anyway, than listening to This Charming Man for the fifth time in a row.

So here's the best of what I've been reading over the last week, and hopefully you'll enjoy reading them too on this wonderfully long weekend.














50 lifestyle blog post ideas ('cause who doesn't love a good writing prompt?)






I've also been making more of an effort to write more myself, and whilst most of those efforts usually translate into hastily scribbled notes on my iPhone, sometimes they become fully fledged posts. This week I showcased a very monochromatic outfit, shared my top five Irish bands of late, and talked about exploring the gorgeous Howth Harbour, in North Dublin on St. Patrick's Day. I also wrote some interviews as Gaeilge with Ryan O'Shaughnessy, Elm and Girl Band.

P.s. Let me know if you like these kinds of posts, 'cause I'd love to start doing them every week!

Got yourself a Medium account? Come follow me! @ciarapocket

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow