I'm Baa-aack!

20:19



Hello there. Seems I've been gone a while.

Fear not, I have returned! I haven't posted here since March 30th, apparently, which feels like an awful lot longer than it is.

I've been AWOL for most of 2016 thus far, because I've been on an internship and having a ball IRL. (How many more lame abbreviations can I fit in one post?) The last four months have been great, and now I've got another four months (and a half) free of academic responsibilities, until I must face the dreaded final year this September. Yeah, basically, I got my summer holidays on April 29th and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself.

I'm not quite sure what's going on over here either, blog-wise. Obviously, I want to get back into blogging regularly and hopefully I will soon - I've spent the guts of this year thus far focusing on the Irish language so coming up with post ideas in English hasn't been too high on my list of priorities.

Anyhow, this is really just a post to say I'm still here, and I will be back soon! Thanks for sticking around!

Ciara x

P.s. the photo above was taken at the zoo last weekend, where I took my bestest pal for her 21st birthday. So yes, while it is completely and utterly irrelevant, I think the colours are cool....

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow