Listen & Love #6

15:21




It's been so long since I've posted one of these playlists so this is guaranteed to be a bit of a mixed bag...

So, since we last discussed all things muuusic, there's been some new releases from Ariana Grande (Dangerous Woman is so badass, I love it) - I'm really looking forward to her new album, which is due to be released this month.

There's also been new music from Biffy Clyro - I'm even more excited for their new album, which is apparently in the works somewhere. Biffy Clyro never fail.

Aaand there's a new track in there from Moose Blood, a relatively new love of mine, and Catfish & The Bottlemen - Soundcheck is just all-round awesome.

As for everything else, there's a bit of a mixture from Nicki Minaj and Kendrick Lamar (another new love of mine, I'm v upset I won't be seeing him headlining Longitude festival this year), to Red Hot Chili Peppers, Girlpool and R.E.M.

I've yet to hear Beyoncé's Lemonade album (I know: shocker), but I read this morning that the physical CD/DVD has just reached Tower Records, so I will get on that ASAP. I've been listening to Formation on loop through Apple Music for the last week or so, I'm obsessed.


As always, any new music suggestions are v welcome and as you can see, almost anything goes when it comes to my music taste... Enjoy!


 

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow