Listen Up & Listen In!

13:02



LISTEN UP, FOLKS!

Just a little something I want to make you all aware of, and hey, something you might even be interested in.

Since the end of January this year, I've been interning with an Irish-language music-based radio station called Raidió Rí-Rá. Towards the end of the internship, they gave me the chance to have my own slot on the station (4-6pm e'eryday!), and very recently, we started broadcasting live for the first time, and as you can imagine, it's been super exciting and so much fun and honestly, never in a million years did I consider myself confident enough to present a live radio show all by myself, and yet, here we are! (I'm starting to sound like Kris Jenner #blessed)

Sooo, my little announcement to all of you guys here is, my live show happens every Thursday from 4-6p.m. and yes, we do broadcast through Irish but the music is all taken from the charts and such, so even if you haven't got a word of the language, you can still tune in for the tuuunes! And if you're an Irish speaker or just have a cúpla focail, then bonus for you! What's even better is you don't even have to be in Ireland to listen in - we broadcast online at www.rrr.ie, through our mobile app (we're also available on the An Seinnteoir Raidió app), and on DAB. Yay!

This coming Thursday is my second ever live show, and it would be super duper of you guys to have a listen in and let me know what you think. (We're @RaidioRiRa on Twitter, FYI) This is one of the cooler things I've ever gotten to do, and although it is nerve-wracking, it's also super exciting and so adrenaline-inducing too, and it would be awesome to have other people enjoy it as much as I do!



Also one other little 'head's up' - I've been considering breaking into the world of vlogging for something different to do, and a new challenge for myself, but before I start that, I want to experiment in the world of 10 second videos that is Snapchat. You can come along and keep up with my daily antics and nonsense over at ciarapocket. Hope to see you guys there!

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow