We're On The Longlist! | Littlewoods Ireland Blog Awards 2016

21:24



Well, hello there!

Last week, the team behind the Littlewoods Ireland Blog Awards 2016 announced their longlists for this year's awards, and rather awesomely, this here little blog has made the longlist under two categories!

This year, Ciara Pocket has been long-listed for Best Arts & Culture Blog, and Best Lifestyle Blog, and I am absolutely chuffed!!

I did talk about this on Snapchat (@ciarapocket, FYI), whenever the longlists were first published about a week ago, so I apologise that it's taken me a little longer to sit and write a blog post...

Anyway, I'm absolutely thrilled to even have made the long-list - I've been blogging for almost three years now, and although I know awards and prizes and such aren't the be-all and end-all of blogging and your worth, it is really, really nice to get the recognition and to be placed in the same line-up as so many other wonderful Irish blogs!

You can read all of the other lists and all about the awards over on blogawardsireland.com

Thank you to the Irish Blog Awards judges for considering my little old blog this year!


You Might Also Like

Medium @ciarapocket

Bloglovin'

Follow